Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Location: England or Cambridge, UK HQ (currently working from home due to Covid 19 restrictions, hybrid model of working available when we return to normal working environment)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent upon skills and experience
In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – increasing profits, maximising efficiency and even saving lives. 1Spatial’s suite of solutions help our customers manage their complex geospatial data. We are a rapidly growing global business with offices in Cambridge (UK), USA, France, Australia, Ireland, Belgium and Tunisia.
Would you be a good fit for the 1Spatial Marketing team? We love people who are approachable, smart, innovative and agile and who care about learning and continuous improvement. You will be a self-motivated problem solver with good communication skills.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team. Reporting to our Global Head of Marketing, you will have a solid experience of marketing automation and running marketing and lead generation campaigns.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage and drive forward our website and social media channels and deliver marketing and lead generation campaigns working with our global marketing team. You will have responsibility for our marketing automation system, creating regular reports and dashboards to demonstrate ROI against all global activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven marketing automation experience is essential, preferably in Pardot
- Experience implementing successful lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Proven experience in SEO and PPC and associated reporting
- Experience working with the full digital marketing mix
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience creating, measuring, analysing and reporting on ROI, including dashboard and report creation
- Understanding of global data protection laws and GDPR
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B2B proven marketing experience
- Experience working in a technology/software industry
- Establishing and managing relationships with external marketing agencies and suppliers
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous company pension scheme
- Group income protection scheme
- Private health insurance
- Free car parking
- Easy rail access
- Soft drinks and fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active social programme
- Buying/selling annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Personal Development Allowance
Are you interested?