Global Head of Delivery
Global Head of Delivery
Location: France or UK (Work from home currently due to Covid-19 restrictions, hybrid model of working available upon returning to normal work environment)
Language requirement: Must be fluent in both French and English language
Employment type: Full time OR Part time, Permanent
We are a global leader in providing software, solutions and business applications for managing location and geospatial data. We are a rapidly growing global business with offices in Cambridge (UK), France, Australia, USA, Ireland, Belgium and Tunisia. In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions, improving services, maximizing efficiency and even saving lives. Our 1Spatial Location Master Data Management (LMDM) platform delivers powerful data solutions and focused business applications on-premise, on-mobile and in the cloud.
Would you be a good fit for the 1Spatial team?
We are looking for a commercial team player with proven experience in building high performing teams that can deliver first class software and consultancy services both externally to our extensive customer base and internally to enable us to develop leading software products and solutions. We love people who are approachable, smart, innovative and agile and who care about learning and continuous improvement.
In this role, you will provide strategic leadership and oversight of the global business, reporting to the CEO in the UK. You will join the senior team and work with the geographically based Heads of Delivery and Development in their respective territories to optimise delivery capacity and skills across the multi-cultural group to improve profitability ensuring we deliver quickly to the market.
Teamwork, leadership, commerciality and ownership are key requirements for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering on company objectives to maximise productivity and profitability. Areas to consider include improved day rates and resource utilisation.
- Global processes (e.g. project management, resource planning) to deliver first class software and services efficiently and effectively across the group
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at timely intervals, reporting to the CEO, CFO and other key stakeholders
- Working with Heads of Delivery and Development to create highly motivated, high performing, happy teams across all offices
- Working with the senior team to ensure sharing and development of commercially attractive repeatable service-based packages (preferably complementing software solution sales) across the global group
- Working with Heads of Delivery and Development to get the right team structure in place which will include less experienced graduate recruits combined with experienced team hires based on identified ‘skill gaps’ both now and in the future given project backlog and growth aspirations
- Working with the Global Head of Partners to identify opportunities to outsource services, where appropriate, to maintain an efficient and profitable delivery plan
- Involvement with the commercial sales teams on proposals and pursuits and organise presales activity when project consultants are required globally
- Assessing customer feedback and using collective knowledge and experience to improve and refine services
Required Skills and Experience:
- Collaborative leadership experience, including building out teams and nurturing a high-performance, positive team culture
- Strong commercial acumen, to create repeatable service packages and interpret financial KPIs to drive appropriate actions
- Excellent skills in creating and driving processes
- Customer service, project management, and quality control skills
- Bid management
- Familiarity with CRM
- Fluent in French and English
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience and familiarity with the following would be great:
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
- Agile development tools (e.g. JIRA)
What we can offer:
Offered salary and benefits will be specific to the country of application, and will be discussed at the time of the interview
Are you interested?
Please send a covering letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require further information or would like an informal chat about the role, please contact email@example.com and we will arrange for you to speak with the hiring manager.
We require that all candidates are able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the country (UK or France) where the application is being made.