Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Location: UK (potentially remote and/or work from home with a hybrid model of working
Employment type: Full time, Permanent
In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions, improving services, maximizing efficiency and even saving lives. We are a global leader in providing software, solutions, and business applications for managing location and geospatial data. Our 1Spatial Location Master Data Management (LMDM) platform delivers powerful data solutions and focused business applications on-premise, on-mobile and in the cloud. We are a growing global business with offices in Cambridge (UK), France, Australia, USA, Ireland, Belgium and Tunisia.
At 1Spatial, we have dedicated Marketing teams focussed in our operational countries, with each team being responsible for Go-To-Market strategies, content, awareness and lead generation programmes.
You will support and guide our regional teams so that they deliver successfully and timely, get the maximum ROI from all their activities, whilst ensuring that their objectives align to the global strategy.
Would you be a good fit for the 1Spatial team?
We are looking for a commercial team player with proven interest in technology, as well as experience in leading marketing and communication strategies across organisations.
As the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the CEO and the global executive team to devise marketing strategies that enable consistent double digit annual revenue growth across the group. In addition, you will work closely with our external advisors and business partners on all types of communications to investors and other external stakeholders.
Teamwork, leadership, commerciality and ownership are key requirements for this role, and we love people who are approachable, smart, innovative and agile and who care about learning and continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Experience
- Collaborative leadership experience, including building out teams and nurturing a high performance, positive team culture
- Excellent skills in creating and writing content for board reports and investor presentations
- Exposure with marketing automation and data analysis/insights to drive ROI
- Good project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Product marketing including marketing definition, personas, Go-To-Market strategies and content
- Lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of CRM software – Salesforce
- Knowledge of Pardot or alternative marketing automation platform
- Background in technology and data
- Establishing and managing relationships with external marketing agencies and suppliers
Not essential but would be useful
- Ability to understand and/or speak French
- Background of working in a SaaS based business
What we can offer:
Offered salary and benefits will be specific to the country of application, and will be discussed at the time of the interview
Are you interested?
Please send a covering letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require further information or would like an informal chat about the role, please contact email@example.com and we will arrange for you to speak with the hiring manager.
We require that all candidates are able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the country (UK or France) where the application is being made.