Partner Manager – Development and execution of global partner strategy for 1Spatial’s software products & solutions
Location: UK (HQ - Cambridge Office or Remote working from home)
Employment type: Permanent
In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – increasing profits, maximizing efficiency and even saving lives. Data is driving economies around the world and 1Spatial’s suite of solutions help our customers manage their complex geospatial data. We are a rapidly growing global business with offices in Cambridge UK, USA, France, Australia, Ireland, Belgium and Tunisia.
Would you be a good fit for the 1Spatial Sales team? We are looking for people who are approachable, smart and innovative and who care about learning and continuous improvement and being part of a leading geospatial data engineering revolution. You will be a self-motivated problem solver with good partner management, and communication skills.
Partners are key to 1Spatial’s success and are a natural extension of the 1Spatial community. The company has reached an exciting stage in its growth plans where focus on the partner strategy is key and this role is newly created to start to executing these plans. 1Spatial partners with leading organisations around the world to ensure we can provide our clients with a resolve to their business needs using the leading technology from around the globe. Our partner network contains a diverse range of technology, allowing us to integrate with client’s existing systems easily or create something new using the latest innovations in location data.
As the Partner Manager, you will be reporting to the company CEO and will be working closely with each Country Manager and our Sales teams across our global offices. Your primary focus will be to contribute to the overall growth of 1Spatial through development and execution of a robust partnership strategy. This will also include being responsible for onboarding and providing sales enablement to our partners across the globe. The main focus will be to identify and close prospective business in line with 1Spatial’s growth strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a robust global partners strategy
- Defining the different value propositions that 1Spatial can offer to its partners
- Understanding the risk, threat and benefit of partnering or not partnering with a specific organisation and looking at the reasons for partnering by identifying the pros & cons from both sides
- Identifying new areas for partners revenue growth across 1Spatial products lines
- Meeting colleagues in Sales and Marketing to ensure alignment and execution of partner go-to-market efforts
- Acting as the go to person to ensure partners are successfully optimised
- Handling of external and internal requests regarding commercial partner queries
- Managing partner relationships, including systematic review meetings, ensuring they have the tools to effectively promote product and service offerings
- Negotiating partner agreements to ensure revenue targets are met
- Reviewing and streamlining partner processes, based on partner feedback, on an ongoing basis.
- Creating related internal processes, performance KPI's, and reporting mechanisms
Required Skills and experience:
- Previously proven experience of working directly with partners within software/information technology industry
- Prior experience and success in establishing, managing and growing international distributor channels
- Previous experience of selling and demonstrating software products and solutions
- Must have the ability to influence executive and technical stakeholders
- Experience of working with legal contracts and documents, and ability to respond to tenders/proposals in comprehensive, careful and compelling manner
- Enthusiasm to achieve results in a growing, innovative company
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills, with a solutions-oriented approach
- UK driving license and willingness to travel (within UK and internationally – currently restricted due to Covid 19 restrictions) and work across different time zones
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Desired Skills and experience:
A general level of knowledge of the Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) industry would be preferable, but not essential
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous company pension scheme
- Group income protection scheme
- Private health insurance
- Free car parking
- Easy rail access
- Soft drinks and fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active social programme
- Buying/selling annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Personal Development Allowance
Are you interested?