Location: Cambridge, UK or Remote in England (with the ability to reliably commute to Cambridge office, when required)
Employment type: Full time, Permanent
In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – improving services, maximizing efficiency, and even saving lives. We are a global leader in providing software, solutions, and business applications for managing location and geospatial data. We are a growing global business with offices in Cambridge (UK), France, Australia, USA, Ireland, Belgium and Tunisia. Our 1Spatial Location Master Data Management platform delivers powerful data solutions and focused business applications on-premises, on-mobile and in the cloud.
Why join 1Spatial? Our people are the heart of 1Spatial. When you join us, we’ll support your professionalism, dedication and aspirations through a positive, extremely flexible, and inclusive working environment built on a foundation of mutual trust and respect.
Our team ethos is not only demonstrated by our on-going commitment to equality and diversity but is also reflected in our open office space which encourages conversation, cooperation, and collaboration between colleagues at every level in every department.
Would you be a good fit to the 1Spatial delivery team, helping to architect and deliver SaaS capabilities? We are looking for people with proven interest in technology, commitment to agile software development good practice and belief in the power of teamwork. We love people who are approachable, smart, innovative and agile and who care about user experience, learning and continuous improvement.
As a SaaS Architect, you will be responsible for:
Helping to design and deliver SaaS capabilities for use in delivering 1Spatial products and solutions, such as:
- Usage monitoring and automated billing
- User and organisation management
- Automated sign-up
- Elastic scalability and Resilience
- Monitoring and notification
- Automated deployment
- Security best practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in some aspects of the capabilities from the list above
- Proven design and delivery experience for web-based and ideally cloud-based systems
- Fluency in best practices for Server-Side Service-Oriented Architecture and design
- Experience in deploying on cloud provider infrastructure, especially Microsoft Azure
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working in an agile development environment with an emphasis of early prototyping
- Experience in delivering SaaS solutions to end customers
- Understanding of geographic data and map-based interfaces/APIs
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous company pension scheme
- Group income protection scheme
- Private health insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Buying/selling annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Personal Development Allowance to support your Continuous Professional Development
- Active social programme including both virtual and in-person events
When we return to our spacious open plan office, you will also benefit from:
- Free car parking
- Easy rail access
- Soft drinks and fruit
Read more on our Careers site - https://1spatial.com/careers
Please send a covering letter and CV/resume to email@example.com.
If you require further information or would like an informal chat about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for you to speak with the hiring manager.
We require that all candidates are able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.