Senior Product Manager – Cloud
Senior Product Manager – Cloud
Employment type: Full time, Permanent
Job location: Cambridge office, UK/Hybrid/Remote (must be willing to commute to Cambridge office when required)
1Spatial is leading the world’s digital revolution in Geospatial Information Management. Whether mapping the natural world or building infrastructure, our systems sit at the heart of the programmes that aim to maximise efficiency of managing complex spatial data and contributing to the world’s solutions for reducing human environmental impact on our planet, enabling more sustainable utility asset management that underpin many of the things we take for granted such as water, energy, telecommunications, and their security. Our award-winning powerful technology helps organisations take cost-effective control of their spatial and non-spatial data throughout its lifecycle, making it fit for purpose, compliant, and of a consistent quality to enable their services to deliver safer, smarter, and sustainable communities. We are headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with operations in the UK, Ireland, USA, France, Belgium, Tunisia, and Australia.
Our Product Development Team:
Our UK office is the heart of our Product Development and our biggest Development Hub, with a strong team of 40+ developers, testers, product owners, technical authors, machine learning specialists and UI/UX designers. We are looking to grow our team to make our latest innovation initiatives a reality. Our autonomous cross-functional teams plan, develop, test and deliver powerful enterprise systems and web, mobile, desktop and cloud applications using well established but continuously improving industry standard practices, languages, tools and platforms. We have two main streams of application development - Java and C#, underpinned by our patented rules engine technology and a proprietary object-oriented database and data processing core. These are, empowered by front-end technologies such as React and Xamarin and integrated by powerful DevOps pipelines along with a breadth of stream specific automated testing.
Join us and shape the future of our development teams responsible for products and solutions as they continue to evolve and innovate our 1Spatial Platform on SaaS environments. We are looking for people to join this exciting initiative that will deliver state of the art data management and integration products to all our markets – government, utilities, and transport. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be contributing to a cross functional Agile Scrum team of developers, testers, and product managers. You will be a key part of the product development and will help 1Spatial deliver its products and solutions into the cloud, looking at feasibility and capabilities from usage monitoring and automated billing, elastic scalability, and resilience, through to automated deployments and security best practices. This will help us to ensure we are solving problems and providing value to our customers and our business. You will also be utilising and enhancing your existing skills to deliver our product strategy, in collaboration with the CTO, CPO and Head of Development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working as a Product Manager or similar role in software development.
- Keen interest and experience in cloud development tools and technologies.
- Experience in enterprise data management systems.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery practices.
- Experience in delivering SaaS solutions to end customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience of data manipulation and relational databases.
- Understanding of geographic data and map-based interfaces/APIs.
- Agile development workflow tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience in deploying to cloud provider infrastructure (AWS or preferably Azure).
What we can offer
- Fantastic opportunity to shape the future of the innovative 1Spatial Platform allowing businesses to master their data on any device, anywhere, anytime.
- Long-term career prospects with opportunities to develop – the job is what you make it!
- Friendly and collaborative environment where every 1Team member is treated with trust and respect.
- Flexible work hours and location - remote, hybrid or office based in our Cambridge offices.
In addition to…
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous company pension scheme
- Group income protection scheme
- Private health insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Buying/selling annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Personal Development Allowance to support your Continuous Professional Development
- Active social programme including both virtual and in-person events
- Enhanced maternity & Paternity pay
- Maternal support & Wellbeing
Read more on our Careers site - https://1spatial.com/careers
Please send a covering letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require further information or would like an informal chat about the role, please contact email@example.com and we will arrange for you to speak with the hiring manager.
We require that all candidates are able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.