Systems Integration Technical Lead
Systems Integration Technical Lead
Location: Cambridge, UK (Currently home based due to pandemic restrictions, hybrid model of working available upon return to normal circumstances)
Employment Type: Permanent
1Spatial’s mission is to place location data at the heart of decision making for government and the commercial sector, enabling their services to deliver safer, sustainable and smarter communities. We are an award-winning global business with a passion for data and are leaders at implementing and supporting geospatial solutions.
We are looking for approachable, smart and innovative people to join our great teams in Cambridge (UK), Ireland, France, Belgium, Australia and USA.
Why join 1Spatial? Our people are the heart of 1Spatial. When you join us, we’ll support your professionalism, dedication and aspirations through a positive, extremely flexible, and inclusive working environment built on a foundation of mutual trust and respect. We love people who are approachable, smart, innovative, and agile and who care about learning and continuous improvement. You will be a self-motivated problem solver with good communication skills.
Would you be a good fit to the 1Spatial team?
We are looking for people to join an exciting programme that will deliver state of the art data management and data integration products to the aeronautical and defence industry. As part of this team, you will help 1Spatial deliver its next generation aeronautical products that will provide insight to make aviation safer, smarter, and more sustainable. Are you an experienced and hands-on technical lead looking for the next step in their career? By joining our talented aeronautical teams, you will be key part of a programme of work that is central to 1Spatial’s growth strategy.
As the System Integration Technical Lead of this programme, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the system design and delivery of an innovative data management architecture built around 1Spatial`s 1SMS suite and specialist aeronautical products.
- Collaborate with customers, partners and internal product managers and component leads to design and deliver the system and work with agile development teams throughout the lifecycle of its development.
- Work with colleagues, technical partners and customers to manage and trace requirements and help perform impact analysis of change requests
- Devise and implement best-practice system integration processes and frameworks and proactively manage technical risks at component and systems level.
- Help the development teams to deliver products and an overall system using best practices in:
- Security and authentication
- Scalability and resilience
- Monitoring and notification
- Automated deployment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer and partner collaboration skills and commercial awareness.
- Design and delivery experience of Java enterprise solutions, ideally cloud-based.
- Fluency in best practices for server-side service-oriented architecture and design.
- Experience in deploying to cloud provider infrastructure.
- Experience in requirements analysis and management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Aeronautical, Government or Defence sector experience.
- Experience of data manipulation and handling large and complex data sets in Oracle databases.
- Experience working with multiple development streams to deliver a wider programme of work.
- Experience in modern front-end development frameworks such as React
- Experience in working within highly secure projects and processes.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous company pension scheme
- Group income protection scheme
- Private health insurance
- Buying/selling annual leave
- Free car parking
- Easy rail access
- Soft drinks and fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active social programme
- Health Cash Plan
- Personal Development Allowance
Are you interested?
Please send a covering letter and CV/resume to email@example.com.