Location: Cambridge, UK
Employment Type: Permanent
In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – increasing profits, maximizing efficiency and even saving lives. 1Spatial’s suite of solutions help our customers manage their complex spatial data. We are a rapidly growing global business with offices in Cambridge (UK), France, Australia, America, Ireland and Belgium.
Would you be a good fit to the 1Spatial Project Management team? We are looking for people with proven interest in delivering projects on time and to budget, whilst being committed to meeting our customer’s requirements and quality criteria, and who believe in the power of teamwork. We love people who are approachable, smart, innovative and agile and who care about learning and continuous improvement. You will be self-motivated, a problem solver and good at communication.
In this role you will be liaising with customers, managing day to day activities of multiple projects simultaneously, working with multiple teams in product management, consulting, development, testing, customer support and sales in a highly collaborative, agile environment.
We take pride in our outstanding reputation created by working in collaboration with our customers. We encourage our teams to spend time on customer’s sites to foster this way of working. Whilst you will be based at our Cambridge HQ, it will mean that you will be expected to travel throughout the UK, including overnight stays. 1Spatial will support you and your teams in this and assist with arranging the logistics for you.
- Required Skills and Experience:
• Successful track record in commercial project management
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Proven ability to drive new opportunities with Sales teams
• Proven ability to manage and mitigate project risks; escalating when necessary
• An understanding of the geospatial domain or an ability to develop in this area
- Desired Skills and Experience:
• Software Implementation and Systems Integration projects
• Working as part of a consortium (either prime or sub-contractor)
• Working with and managing 3rd party contractors or organisations
• Knowledge with traditional project methodologies, such as Waterfall
• Project management tools (Microsoft Project, Jira, PSA/Salesforce)
• Familiarity with standards and certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 27001)
- What we can offer
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• 25 days annual leave
• Generous company pension scheme
• Group income protection scheme
• Private health insurance
• Free car parking
• Easy rail access
• Soft drinks and fruit
• Cycle to work scheme
• Active social programme
- Are you interested?