Missed the webinar or want to watch again? Complete the form opposite to view on-demand
Geographical boundary editing made simple
Editing hierarchical and partially-hierarchical district boundaries can be a painfully slow and resource-intensive process.
Yet, change is constant. Coastlines erode, streams change course. Land changes hands and GPS survey technology plots historic reference features ever more accurately.
Maintaining data integrity is vital. Administrative boundaries affect the legal rights of citizens and the allocation of government funds.
Even small local changes become hugely complex data maintenance tasks. A steady stream of incremental changes means an ongoing and resource-heavy process of updates.
Beyond brute force – Our approach minimises memory and manpower needs.
Watch this 30-minute webinar to see how we can help you:
- Save time and money on boundary data projects
- Minimise downtime for critical boundary data
- Easily edit shared boundaries with our one-touch editing tool
- Efficiently process large and complex data-sets
- Pre-set changes to take effect in the future.