Missed the webinar or want to watch again? Complete the form opposite to view on-demand
Multi scale data shouldn’t require large scale effort!
Providers of geospatial data invest a large amount of time in producing maps (digital or paper) at different scales. The ideal solution is to maintain only a single set of large scale data as the sole source of truth from which to derive data at all scales.
Watch this special joint webinar with Barbara Greiner from the IP-ATKIS-GEN project group of the German AdV. Find out more about one of the largest generalisation projects in Europe which is now used for the production of all their maps.
Hear how they have achieved the following key benefits:
- 40 per cent reduction in production time
- Model generalisation for a whole state can now be achieved in just one or two days
- Meeting customers’ complex requirements
- Making best use of cartographers’ skills
- Consistent and authoritative data for the whole of Germany