Sorry, this event has ended. Please view our Events page for more.
The seventh annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK’s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.
You will find a showcase of case studies, thought leadership, and innovative strategies designed to tackle all the current and future wastewater challenges under one roof.
What’s new for 2019?
- An expansion from 3 to 4 dedicated agenda streams
- International speaker case studies from the USA and Finland
- New agenda formats including interactive debates, table discussions and snap polls
Your four content streams for 2019 are:
- Infrastructure – take a deep dive into how new-build infrastructure projects are developing while exploring high-value opportunities emanating from BIM and new construction tech.
- Networks– how will you optimise the existing system to meet a growing demand at an affordable price? See what new tech you can apply to evolve aging assets into smart sewers.
- Treatment – See how you can apply advance treatment processes and scale up to meet bigger demands; bringing the success story of Chicago to the UK.
- Bioresources – get ready for wastewater, resource recovery and energy leaders uniting to discuss opportunities being created by new tech and how the 2020 opening sludge market is evolving one year ahead of launch.
Key speakers include:
- Richard Warneford, Wastewater director, Northumbrian Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Yvonne Mwende Lefler, Principal civil engineer, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- Nick Mills, Head of asset performance, Southern Water
- Kees Roest, Senior scientific researcher – industry, wastewater & reuse, KWR Watercycle Research Institute