Watch now: Transportation Day (SDSW)
Thank you for downloading.
To watch the full playlist or select a video, click on the list icon in the top right-hand corner of the video player. The full day's agenda can be found underneath the video.
- Conference Open Mark Bell, Head of Transportation and Infrastructure, 1Spatial
Listen as Mark Bell, 1Spatial’s Head of Transportation and Infrastructure, opens the days event and explains a little about who we are, what we do and how we can help you deliver better data.
- Technology overview Seb Lessware, CTO, 1Spatial
- Keynote Steve Unger, Commissioner, Geospatial Commission "The future of mobility enabled by location data"
- Keynote Luca Budello, Knowledge Transfer Manager, Geospatial Insights, Knowledge Transfer Network "The Future is Geospatial – How do we make it happen?"
- Case Study Chris Couchman, GIS Manager, Fusion-JV and David Eagle, Head of FME Division at 1Spatial "Data Integration 'as-a-service'"
- Keynote Davin Crowley-Sweet, Chief Data Officer, Highways England
- Case Study Paddy Corkery, LM-JV "Data Gateway SCDQ for Ecology Surveys – Delivering better data?"
- Keynote Dr Anne Kemp OBE, BIM Strategy and Development, Atkins "BIM and Geospatial to National Digital Twin: The Way Forward through the UK BIM Framework"
- Panel session, chaired by Mark Bell, 1Spatial featuring Chris Couchman, GIS Manager, Fusion-JV, Steve Unger, Commissioner, Geospatial Commission, Paddy Corkery, Lead Digital Engineer, LM-JV and Luca Budello, Knowledge Transfer Manager – Geospatial Insights, The Knowledge Transfer Network