FME Desktop Advanced Training
Start: 20th September 2022
End: 21st September 2022
Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Learn from the experts how to use the essential components and capabilities in FME through personal tuition in this two-day course, which includes extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
This training course is suitable for you if:
- You have been using FME for a while and you’d like to discover some more of FME’s capabilities
- You’d like to understand what’s new in the latest FME version and how to put the new functionality to the best use
- You have some specific challenges with your data that you’d like to discuss with a Certified FME Trainer
- You want to learn how to optimise the performance of your FME processes
- You’d like to become an FME Certified Professional and you need some formal advanced training to count towards your accreditation.
- Advanced Parameter Use
- Performance Considerations
- Custom Transformers
- Advanced Readers and Writers
- Advanced Attribute Handling
Please complete the form and a member of our FME Division will be in touch to discuss the course content, cost and answer any questions you may have. As we also offer bespoke content, as well as private training options, if you think you might be interested in something other than this specific advertised course, just add a little extra detail to the comments box to explain what you’re looking for. We’d be interested to know if you’ve got more than 1 delegate that requires training, what level of training they need and where and when you’d ideally like the training to take place.