FME Server Authoring Training
Start: 4th October 2022
End: 5th October 2022
Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
This course is key for FME users intending to author workspaces for use on FME Server. It will focus on FME Desktop functionality with specific relevance for FME Server implementation. This includes sessions on the use of parameters, different FME Services and how to author for them, and advanced workflows designed for FME Server.
The FME Server training course is suitable for you if:
- You have been using FME Desktop for a while and you’d like to discover some more of FME’s enterprise capabilities
- You’d like to deploy FME capabilities to colleagues or customers via the web
- You’d like to dynamically distribute data via a self-service web application
- You’d like to move your FME processing tasks to a server environment with suitable failover, scalability and scheduling
Learn from the experts how to use the essential components and capabilities in FME through personal tuition in this two-day course, which includes extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
- FME Desktop Refresher Session
- Introduction to FME Server
- Running Workspaces with FME Server
- Self-Serve with FME Server
- Real-time with FME Server
- Message Streams
Please complete the form and a member of our FME Division will be in touch to discuss the course content, cost and answer any questions you may have. As we also offer bespoke content, as well as private training options, if you think you might be interested in something other than this specific advertised course, just add a little extra detail to the comments box to explain what you’re looking for. We’d be interested to know if you’ve got more than 1 delegate that requires training, what level of training they need and where and when you’d ideally like the training to take place.