Five new geospatial G-Cloud services from 1Spatial
Smarter spatial data now available as a service for public sector
1Spatial, the global geospatial software and solutions company, has registered five new geospatial services under the government’s latest cloud procurement framework, G-Cloud 10.
The Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Digital Marketplace provides a simple procurement route for all UK public sector organisations from local councils and emergency services through to central government departments and agencies.
Its G-Cloud framework is designed to make it simpler and cost-effective for public sector organisations to procure cloud-based services.
1Spatial’s services are designed to make it simpler and cost effective for organisations to manage, interrogate and publish their geospatial data. The G-Cloud services make it easy to put location or spatial data to work, in user-centric apps or visualisations, without the need for specialised development skills or an investment in expensive hardware.
1Spatial has a long history of supporting public sector organisations in driving digital transformation. Its customers include: Ministry of Defence, Rural Payments Agency, Ordnance Survey Great Britain, Environment Agency, Natural Resources Wales, Land and Property Services and local authorities around the UK. With G-Cloud 10, 1Spatial’s digital experience and customer-centred expertise are now available as cloud services.
The new services are available under two G-Cloud categories: Cloud Software and Cloud Support. They are:
- 1Spatial Data Quality Cloud Service – Built on 1Spatial’s 1Integrate rules-engine technology, this service validates, cleans, transforms and enhances data organisation-wide according to automated, user-defined rules
- 1Spatial Data Integration Cloud Service – Utilising FME Server technology, to automate extract, transform and load (ETL) data processes in public or private cloud
- 1Spatial Web Mapping Services – Utilising Geocortex Essentials to easily develop and publish powerful, web-based mapping applications to help users visualise and interrogate data.
- 1Spatial Data Management Consultancy Services – 1Spatial is a global leader in the management of geospatial, GIS or mapping data. Its Consultancy Services can design, develop, implement and operate geospatial data management services in the cloud and on-premise for desktop, web and mobile.
- 1Spatial Cloud Software Services – Geospatial data is central to effective and informed decision-making in all areas of government. With 1Spatial Cloud Software Services, 1Spatial’s expertise is available as a set of support services from initial planning through to ongoing support and maintenance.
1Spatial is a Platinum Partner of FME publisher Safe Software and the sole UK distributor for Latitude Geographics’ Geocortex Essentials. 1Spatial also has strategic partnerships with Esri and other leading geospatial and GIS businesses worldwide. Its G-Cloud services are available from the government’s digital marketplace at: https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud
Announcing the launch, CEO Claire Milverton said,
“In recent years, we have seen geospatial data becoming increasingly central to informed decision-making right across the public sector. We are delighted to be able to provide our experience and expertise as cloud-based services through the G-Cloud 10 framework. This should help organisations be more agile in engaging the support they need for reliable data and smarter decisions.”
To find out more visit www.1spatial.com/public-sector-procurement/