1Publish transforms your spatial data into map products of the highest possible cartographic quality.
By configuring your own automated workflows you can stay in full control of the complete process, from design to final output.
It allows you to set up your own symbolisation libraries, and then apply them to spatial data to create map documents ready for digital display or printing, according to your cartographic needs.
With its WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) user interface and its automation engine, 1Publish brings efficiency to your map, chart or atlas production without forcing you to compromise on productivity or quality.
1Publish lets you easily design, preview and output map products of the highest possible cartographic quality.
1Publish can be used to:
- Produce maps, charts and atlases in any style, size and layout
- Input data from a wide range of spatial and non-spatial sources
- Set up the parameters once and re-use them for multiple products and editions
- Design and control the output quality by means of a real WYSIWYG interface
- Process large data volumes and advanced cartographic symbols without any problems
- Fully automate your workflows and easily integrate them with other systems
- Output documents in any form you require – digital or for print, vector or raster with a range of colour management options.
Provide a better service:
- Gain higher recognition and market share by providing better and more up-to-date products
- Consistently deliver high quality products to your end users.
Deliver more for less effort:
- Integrate 1Publish with other systems to achieve end-to-end automation
- Deliver products and updates more frequently and at a lower cost.
Save time and money:
- Avoid costly reprints due to unexpected results
- Achieve unsurpassed efficiency at each stage of the production process.
1Publish can collaborate with:
- 1Spatial Workflow to automatically trigger the publication of map revisions when the source data has been updated
- 1Generalise to quickly generate a high quality map from automatically generalised data
For more information about 1Publish or for help getting your data into shape and keeping it that way, please contact us.
Automatically create multiple smaller-scale data products from large-scale data sources.
Efficiently and consistently plan, maintain and publish your data, whilst automating your production workflows.
Automated data validation, cleansing, transformation and enhancement for your data.