Smarter Data, Smarter World 2021
Join the USA Team for our 5th Annual Smarter Data, Smarter World Conference
Dates: November 10th-11th, 2021
Location: Royal Institution, London, UK or join us online
- November 10th in-person/online between 9am - 3pm GMT (stay for networking, entertainment and refreshments)
- November 11th online only between 9am – 4.30pm GMT.
Our Smarter Data, Smarter World (SDSW) event is free to attend, and we welcome you to join us in London on 10th November. However, on both days, the conference will be livestreamed on an interactive conference platform that lets attendees, speakers and our experts connect with each other.
Throughout the event, you will see how organizations are sharing and using trusted geospatial data to achieve sustainability and Net Zero goals. Hear from industry experts about the latest innovations and how we are all collaborating, to make the world safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Unlocking your data ecosystem
The conference will focus on the challenges and opportunities for sharing and using geospatial data and enable you to network with your peers and experts during the networking breaks.
Join us on 10th November to hear how we are helping organizations to unlock their data ecosystem. Through a mix of keynote, customer focused and technical presentations, we will show examples of how you can govern your data, improve its quality and make data-led business decisions.
On 11th November we will be focusing on three key drivers for a safer, smarter and more sustainable world to help your business to unlock the value of geospatial data:
- Sustainability: We are all striving to sustainably meet the changing data needs and expectations of our users, stakeholders, and regulators, whilst reducing our ecological footprint. See how the adoption of smarter technology can help achieve sustainability goals.
- Innovation: Data is at the center of businesses and that data increasingly must be accurate, first time and every time it’s required. Hear how organizations are using innovative solutions to make available accurate and timely data, for data-led decision making.
- Collaboration: Multiple data sources and multiple data users and stakeholders emphasize the need for up-to-date data at the touch of a button. Discover how through collaboration and engagement businesses are saving time, money, and effort, while increasing productivity.