There are several aspects of the 1Spatial Management Suite that can be customised to suit the working practices of your organisation and the specifics of the feature data that will be handled by the system:
- 1Workflow administration - controls optional steps in the structured processing of jobs as well as tasks such as notifying users of changes in job status
- 1Plan administration - configures the job types and structure of the metadata associated with each job type
- 1Exchange administration - defines and customises schema mapping to your system. 1Exchange is responsible for the mapping back and forth between your feature data and GML data that used by the editors.
- 1Validate administration - adds validation rules that implement the quality rules for your data
- 1Transact administration - manages long transactions in an underlying data storage technology