FME® in the Enterprise environment
When your needs move beyond the Desktop, consider automating practically anything with FME® Server. FME Server works hand-in-hand with FME Desktop. Design the workflow you want to automate in FME Desktop’s drag-and-drop interface and then publish it to FME Server at the push of a button.
Using FME Server you can schedule the workspace you created to automatically run at any time interval, turn it into a self-serve process for others to run whenever they want, or have your workspace always running in real-time.
FME Server is a proven enterprise solution that can help you save time, make your processes more efficient, and make entirely new things possible with your data.
FME Server is used to:
- Share even the most complex workflows across the enterprise through a web browser
- Allow remote workers to issue data to a central repository
- Enable contractors to self-serve data direct from your master source
- Check data and issue validation reports against a set of your quality rules
- Schedule data synchronisation
- Stream data or monitor moving assets like vehicles
With FME Server you can ensure your system is robust by being able to build in resilience and failover and as your needs change over time, it’s simple to scale your system.