1Water: the new generation GIS for water network management
Liège, Belgium, 30th September. 1Spatial, an Esri business partner and global geospatial software and solutions company, today announces the launch of 1Water, its next-generation GIS solution for water and wastewater network management.
1Water is in line with 1Spatial's strategy to add significant business value to Esri's ArcGIS platform.
Developed to facilitate the management of underground assets for water network managers, 1Water is configurable and ready to use for local authorities, water syndicates and private operators of all sizes.
A wide range of functionalities adapted to the business processes of water network managers:
- Support for operation and maintenance operations
- Longitudinal profiles, cut-off, jointing, network routing, leak detection, flow/pressure, management of curative and preventive interventions
- Diagnostics and renewal assistance
- Simplification of collaboration between operators
- Easy integration into the company's information system (ERP, CMMS, SCADA, modeling, etc.)
- Association with operating plants and networks in 3D/BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Clear and user-friendly dashboards and reporting
- And many more features
1Water enables network managers to improve inventory, operations, maintenance, renewal planning and collaboration between stakeholders through better management of activities, thus saving time and reducing costs.
Business capabilities combined with the power of a next generation GIS platform
1Water's extensive business capabilities are implemented by leveraging the ArcGIS platform and its Utility Network extension provided by Esri, 1Spatial's historical partner, which provides authentication, security and collaboration mechanisms thanks to its service architecture, as well as its Utility Network extension for managing and exploiting network data.
1Water offers powerful full web business functionalities accessible from a simple internet browser in the office or on the field, designed to meet the needs of all the organisation's players through adapted ergonomics.
1Water allows to intelligently combine technical, geospatial and operational data for an optimal decision support, to consult the information in a perfectly readable way, and to realize fast updates and data sharing in real time.
1Water is available On-Premise or in the Cloud.
If you would like to find out more about 1Water, please get in touch.