SDSW Government Day
Download the presentations from our Government focussed day, where we take a deep dive into the challenges and drivers within this sector and showcase various solutions and customer success stories.
Welcoming presentations from industry leaders and our own experts.
- Conference Open Dan Warner, Head of Government and Land Management, 1Spatial
- Keynote Presentation Carol Agius, UN-GGIM: Europe Administrator and KEN Coordinator, EuroGeographics
- Technology Overview Seb Lessware, CTO, 1Spatial
- Keynote Presentation John Kimmance, MD of National Mapping Services, Ordnance Survey Great Britain
- Case Study Éamonn Clinton, General Manager, Geospatial Services, Data Governance & Quality, Ordnance Survey Ireland
- Panel Session, chaired Phillip Ridley, 1Spatial featuring Carol Agius, EuroGeographics, Simon Roberts, Improvement Service and Adam Burke, Natural Resources Wales
- Case Study Christiana Clark, Project Manager, Greater London Authority
- Case Study Chad Baker, Geospatial Data Officer, California Department of Transportation
- Case Study Mark Holmes, Geographic Information Officer, State of Michigan