Elyx Cities, a Geographic Information System for Cities and Local authorities
This solution created by 1Spatial to meet the needs of cities and local authorities will be presented during a seminar in Namur, on the 22nd of November.
Elyx Cities is a set of mapping solutions and Cloud services dedicated to land and local authorities which are ready-to-use and configurable following the needs and models of regional data. Elyx Cities meets a set of issues that face cities, towns and local authorities such as the operation of cadastral data, planning permissions, the incivilities management, the demands of activity for the public domain, interventions on the field.
Various applications are proposed. All of them take benefit of the Elyx Suite power:
- Wealth of operating and management features, including graphic selection tools, researches, themes, spatial analysis and creation of geo-located objects.
- Configuration flexibility, allowing the definition of the visual interface based on users’ profiles.
- Ease of administration to define users’ profiles and manage access rights.
To discover the Elyx Cities solution, 1Spatial invites you to a seminar organised on the 22nd of November in Namur, Belgium.
- 9h00 to 9h30
Welcome & Coffee
- 9h30 to 11h30
Presentation and demonstration of the Elyx Cities applications
- 12h00 to 13h00
- When ? Tuesday, the 22nd of November, from 9h00 to 13h00
- Where ? The Royal Snail Hotel, Avenue de la Plante 23, 5000 Namur (www.theroyalsnail.com)
- Free event but mandatory registration
To attend this event, please fill in the registration form on this web page: https:///be/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=1spa_migr_import/be/event/seminaire-elyx-cities/.