Cambridge, UK, 3rd February 2020, 1Spatial, the global geospatial software and solutions company, is pleased to announce the general release of 1Integrate v2.6.
This release adds support for Google BigQuery, improved control when handling XYZM data, enhanced built-in function support and a refreshed user interface.
Key features of 1Integrate 2.6 include:
- Support for Google BigQuery Data Stores for data analytics
- New landing page and menu bar
- Improved control when handling XYZM data
- Enhanced built-in function support
- Greater visibility of session queue activity
- New Windows Authentication for SQL Server Data Stores
- Precise control of loaded data based on previously opened extents
Sarah Gadd, Product Manager at 1Spatial said:
“We have been working with our customers and the latest 2.6 release was driven by exciting new feature requests such as Google BigQuery support, as well as a desire to continually improve usability of our flagship product. I’m excited to be releasing this to our customers and I’m looking forward to the improvements we’re making for our next release.”
Michael Martin, Director of Consultancy at 1Spatial Inc. said:
“1Integrate 2.6, shows our commitment to the security and data integration capabilities of our customers. Allowing SQL Server users new ways to authenticate, helps improve their security and meet customer requirements. I’m most excited though about the new data store for Google’s BigQuery. Integrating with BigQuery expands the reporting of conformance over time and is another example of allowing business data to be validated with spatial data.”