Cambridge, UK, 9th July 2020, (www.1spatial.com) 1Spatial, a global leader in Location Master Data Management (LMDM) software and solutions, is pleased to announce the general release of 1Integrate v2.7.
1Integrate ensures compliance of data for use across the enterprise and provides automated data validation, cleansing, transformation and enhancement. It enables users to assess the quality of data to ensure it meets defined specifications and is fit for purpose.
This release adds support for Esri feature services, enhanced security features and the ability to define custom task labels.
Key 1Integrate features now enabled by this latest release include:
- Connection to ArcGIS Server to access Esri feature services
- The ability to toggle groups of indexes for improved efficiency when configuring data stores
- Custom task labels bring improved usability and a more customisable experience
- Updated platform support and security enhancements, including WildFly 20, the latest Java 8 (including Open JDK) and Windows Server 2019
- A clearer view of available datastores if FME is not being utilised alongside 1Integrate
- Simpler integration with LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) for WebLogic installations.
Sarah Gadd, 1Integrate Product Manager says: “We have focused our improvements on data access, with the ability to connect to Esri ArcGIS Server essential as many of our customers are moving to SaaS offerings. We have also made improvements in usability, with the new custom tasks labels making even the most complex sessions easier to read and maintain. Our platform refresh means we can deliver the latest security enhancements, and by further expanding our datastore support we can offer customers even more options for data validation and enhancement.”
Michael Martin, Director of Consulting, 1Spatial Inc. says: “We’re excited to see the integration with Esri feature services. Customers who integrate with hosted data will have access to their entire data portfolio and allow a SaaS offering for customers who publish their data through feature services.”
To find out more about 1Integrate visit: https://1spatial.com/be/products/1integrate/
Download a free copy of 1Spatial’s Little Book of Spatial Data Management and learn more about how a consistent, repeatable, rules-based process can dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of data management.