FME® in an Enterprise environment
When your needs move beyond the Desktop, consider automating practically anything with FME® Server. FME Server works hand-in-hand with FME Desktop. Design the workflow you want to automate in FME Desktop’s drag-and-drop interface and then publish it to FME Server at the push of a button.
Once hosted on FME Server your Workspace can be scheduled to automatically run at any time interval, it can be turned into a self-service process for colleagues or the public to run whenever they want via a web-browser, or it can be triggered directly or called using the REST API, via any other application. FME Server offers a lot of flexibility regarding how your ETL process is called, allowing you to integrate the process into your wider system architecture.
FME Server is a proven enterprise solution that can help you save time, make your processes more efficient, and make entirely new things possible with your data.
FME Server is used to:
- Share even the most complex workflows across the enterprise through a web browser
- Allow remote workers to issue data to a central repository
- Enable contractors to self-serve data direct from your master source
- Check data and issue validation reports against a set of your quality rules
- Schedule data synchronisation
- Stream data or monitor moving assets like vehicles… and so much more.
With FME Server you can ensure your system is robust by being able to build in resilience and failover and as your needs change over time, it’s simple to scale your system.
For more information about FME’s capabilities or to hear about the services we offer, please contact us.