At 1Spatial, we are committed to minimising our impact on the natural environment.
As a member of the geospatial community, we understand that our industry is fuelled and inspired by the world around us, and the conservation of the environments with which we interact are of the utmost importance. It is our belief that by working with our clients to improve data accuracy we can help ensure that work carried out in the field will have a minimal environmental impact.
We take this environmental consciousness and apply it to our day to day operations, culminating in the adherence to the internationally recognised ISO 14001:2015 standard. By following this standard, we can ensure that our operations are carried out in an efficient and environmentally considerate manner. Our Environmental Policy represents our commitment to this promise.
It is the policy of 1Spatial Group Ltd to maintain an environmental system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
It is the policy of 1Spatial to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all customers, stakeholders and interested parties and, whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Adhere with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, products and services;
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems;
- Provide all resources required, including equipment, trained and competent staff, and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this environmental policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of the environment and the impacts of the products and services which we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Environmental System is subject to both internal and external audits.
Jonathan Shears, Managing Director