Below is a list of shareholders in 1Spatial plc who have notified the company that they own 3% or more of the share capital:
Number of Shares
Percentage of Issued Shared Capital
|Columbia Threadneedle Investments (UK)||22,097,231||20.00%|
|Canaccord Genuity Fund Management||18,717,922||16.91%|
|Azini Capital Partners||13,709,535||12.41%|
|J O Hambro Capital Management||9,000,000||8.15%|
|BGF Investment Management Ltd.||6,930,100||6.27%|
|Octopus Investments Nominees Ltd||4,156,943||3.76%|
|Herald Investment Management||3,950,000||3.58%|
As at 28 April 2023, the Directors believe that the parties shown above, each held 3% or more of the issued share capital of 1Spatial plc. This information is based on the Company’s analysis of its share register as at that date and therefore might not necessarily reconcile with TR1 notifications received by significant shareholders and announced via RNS before or after this date.
This information was last updated on 28 April 2023.
- 1Spatial Plc has 110,859,545 ordinary shares of 10p in issue, of which a total of 89,399 ordinary shares are held in treasury. Therefore, the total number of ordinary shares with voting rights is 110,770,146.
- 50.5% of shares in issue are not in public hands
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of 1Spatial Plc securities
- 1Spatial securities are not currently trading on any other platform or exchange
- 1Spatial is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
For all enquiries about shares:
Telephone: 0371 664 0391 - Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate.
We are open between 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
Visit Link Asset Service’s online services page to log into the share portal, download forms and read reports.
Please send all letters related to share enquiries to:
29 Wellington Street
To access our shareholder FAQs please visit the Share Portal