1Integrate ensures compliance of your data for use across the enterprise. It provides automated data validation, cleaning, transformation and enhancement for your data
It allows you to assess the quality of data to ensure it meets defined specifications and is fit for purpose. It also performs data re-engineering tasks, such as cleaning data, transforming data or creating new data from existing data assets.
Key features of 1Integrate include:
- Apply business rules automatically and efficiently to spatial and non-spatial data
- Validate data and pinpoint the exact location of errors in failing features
- Apply rules-based data re-engineering tasks
- Automate the correction of invalid data
- Automate the integration or transformation of datasets
- Automate the creation and update of datasets
- Create and manage multiple rule sets for different datasets and services
- Capture data management requirements as business rules
- Replicate complex decisions by implementing intelligent, context-aware rules.
- Apply rules to multiple sources of data
- Invoke processes from external systems via web services
- Scale the system by adding processing resources to increase throughput when needed.
- Compliance of data across your enterprise
- Control, consistency and confidence in your data
- Allow accurate decision making, align regulatory compliance and improve customer experience
- Spatial Advantage™ through the use of rules-based automated data management
- Save time and money automating costly manual processing.
A completed 1Integrate validation session from which the detailed results can be accessed.
A validation rule showing how the rule is defined via a user interface.
1Integrate in-built map view showing the non-conforming features.
For more information about 1Integrate or for help getting your data into shape and keeping it that way, please contact us.