Why Invest in 1Spatial
Growing market opportunity
- 1Spatial sits right at the heart of significant growth opportunities across multiple sectors, enabling a smarter, safer and more sustainable world. We help governments and energy providers meet the green agenda, support the investment in infrastructure upgrades and help organisations implement digital transformation strategies.
- We collaborate with global partners on large-scale data transformation projects and tap into a broader network of prospective clients.
- The US is a significant growth opportunity for the Group, particularly with our Next Generation 911 SaaS solution.
Pioneering technology and long-standing location data expertise
- We are pioneers in the auditing, validation, cleansing, and maintenance of location data, and our technology is recognised as being of a world-class standard.
- Our market-leading technology powers some of the world’s largest location data implementations, such as the US Census Bureau and the UK National Underground Asset Register (NUAR).
- We understand the complexity of location data formats and sources, the rules that need to be applied to validate data and how to resolve issues that arise from complex data integration and transformation projects.
- Our domain expertise has been honed over 30 years, which presents a high barrier to entry to the market.
- Our patented technology enables us to validate, map and integrate data from multiple sources, systems and formats at speed and at scale, without requiring the data to be centralised beforehand.
Valuable customer base
- We have an extensive customer base of over 1,000 organisations, providing a strong basis for growth through upsell of additional services and products.
- Our commitment to service excellence means we benefit from high levels of customer retention.
Scalable business model
- We are transitioning to a SaaS delivery and business model, with a growing proportion of recurring software revenue.
- We have built an elastic, multi-tenant Cloud platform to support increased market penetration and scalable growth.
- We forge strong relationships with an expanding list of partners, providing additional sales and marketing reach.
Strengthening financial position
- We are delivering growing revenues with our global offering and clients in 25 countries.
- Our focus on growing recurring subscription term licences, our SaaS strategy and other recurring revenue from long-term contracts will continue to deliver revenue growth.
- We have a positive adjusted EBITDA and are cash generative.
- Our balance sheet is strong with a net cash position.