Translate your data into hundreds of different formats
1Spatial is a leading global Platinum Partner of Safe Software and value-added reseller of FME®; the Swiss army knife for your data. Since 1999 we’ve honed our technical expertise in the FME toolkit and our certified consultants help our customers who benefit from over 45 years’ worth of experience in the field of geographic information.
FME gives you absolute flexibility to restructure, reformat and integrate your data so that it is ready for you to use, analyse, publish and share. It includes support for hundreds of data formats, thousands of map projections and hundreds of transformation tools, many of them custom tools authored by the huge global user community.
“I can’t praise 1Spatial highly enough…We have a clear vision of how we want to manage spatial data going forward. FME can help us to control inputs, check, validate, transform data and produce consistent outputs.”
Riley Marsden, IT Systems Manager | Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
Barnsley supports slicker, smarter decisions with FME
FME has enabled Barnsley’s GIS experts to spend more time developing new solutions and less on fixing old problems. What once took a day, can now be delivered in half an hour.
More seamless data sharing has improved the council’s service to citizens while also enabling greater insight and more informed decision-making all across the council.Find out more
Unlock the full potential of FME
As a value-added reseller for FME we work closely with Safe Software to ensure you get the very best value out of your FME products; FME Desktop, FME Server and FME Cloud. Join the tens of thousands of customers around the world, who are already enjoying the many business benefits FME provides, including:
- Flexibility – FME offers the industry’s best format support. You can read and write data in hundreds of spatial and tabular formats, including CAD, GIS, raster, database, 3D, BIM, XML, LiDAR and many others. A single FME process can consume and write data between multiple formats allowing you to solve many problems with a single tool and take back control of your data at the same time.
- Efficiency – FME processes can be run in many ways, whether manual, triggered or on a schedule, FME allows you to automate your data routines giving you time to focus on the information, not the data.
- Analytics – Use FME to compute thousands of mathematical expressions, analyse geographic relationships or simply clip out just the data you need from your data warehouse.
- Reduced risk – If your needs stretch beyond the Desktop, FME Server is the enterprise solution that can be deployed with resilience, meaning that you can reduce the risk of downtime and disruption to users. Should your needs change in the future, as FME Server is fully scalable you just need to add more FME engines to handle more concurrent data throughput, it’s that simple!
- Agile – If you need flexibility to control the availability of a data service, you’d prefer not to support an on-premise solution or perhaps your data is already in the cloud, try FME Cloud.
- Data Publishing – Whether your need is to publish Open Data, synchronise databases overnight or publish content to a web GIS, FME allows you to seamlessly share your data from your back office environment to any other schema, repository or system that needs it. Use FME to make your data available where, when and how it’s needed.
For more information about FME’s capabilities or to hear about the services we offer, please contact us.