Partner with us
Power up your location data management project with 1Spatial
With more than 30 years' data management expertise, combined with our powerful patented technology, we support some of the largest and most complex spatial data sets in the world. We've helped more than 1,000 organisations develop strong data foundations that enable critical decision-making.
Operating at the intersection of two growing global markets, GIS (geospatial information systems) and MDM (master data management), our Location Master Data Management approach unlocks the value of geospatial data - for a safer, smarter and more sustainable world.
We regularly partner with leading organisations across the geospatial ecosystem, helping to build strong foundational data for digital transformation projects - and delivering better outcomes for customers.
"By working in partnership, we will be able to bring the best of Esri’s geospatial platform together with 1Spatial’s world leading geospatial data cleansing and management expertise."Craig Hayes Head of Critical National Infrastructure for Esri UK
Elevate your customers' data quality
- Data validation. Our technology prepares disparate data sources for synchronisation by assessing the data against your predefined standards or rules.
- Data cleansing. We apply automatic corrections based on configured rules to measure and improve spatial and non-spatial data quality.
- Data synchronisation. We can identify where and how spatial and non-spatial data in different systems connect together to manage and improve semantic consistency.
- Data quality. We implement automated data improvement processes, integrating “change only” updates to maintain uniformity and keep different systems synchronised.
- Data governance and management. We enable organisations to make business-critical decisions and support initiatives using quality data to gain richer insights. Our dashboard views enable you to view quality issues, audit logs and reports to manage stewardship and accountability and ensure data governance is embedded in your organisation.
Free Download: Geospatial Data and Digital Transformation: 5 Key Challenges and Opportunities
Download this comprehensive guide on how to make the most of geospatial data and ensure the success of your digital transformation projects.Download now
Our partners include tech consultancies, systems integrators, software developers, professional services firms and geospatial specialists. They are leaders in their field that share the 1Spatial ethos; making the world safer, smarter and more sustainable for the future.
Contact us about partnering with us
Together we can build stronger data foundations
We can help you take control of your clients' data throughout its lifecycle, making it fit for purpose, compliant, and of a consistent quality, enabling critical decision-making and improved data governance.