Rapid. Consistent. Compliant.
The most disruptive traffic management planning solution to enter the highways market in the last 30 years.
1Streetworks’ TMPA solution automates the often costly, time-consuming and error-prone process of planning works on the UK’s roads.
It produces a comprehensive, site-specific traffic management plan, usually in less than 60 seconds. The cloud-based software digitises traffic management regulations and ensures that all plans are compliant with the prevailing legislation. It works anywhere on any Internet-connected device.
There are no costly software packages to purchase and maintain, no specialist training on CAD packages required and no expensive machines to buy.
- Reduces the time to plan down to minutes
- Cloud-based planning – creating a digital twin of the work zone
- Real-time creation – all stakeholders have access to the current version of the plan
- Every element of the plan is shareable with other geospatial systems
- Automates every step from the initial planning through to installation of the plan as well as seamlessly interfacing with other operational systems
Making the planning of street works safer, more consistent and more cost effective
“The ability for our own designers, planners and engineers to generate traffic management plans, at the click of a button, is a potential game-changer for the industry. Working together, Northern Gas Networks combined their technical expertise with 1Spatial’s automation technology to produce this award-winning and innovative system.”Head of Innovation, Northern Gas Networks
How the solution works
Our Traffic Management Plan Automation (TMPA) cloud-based SaaS solution automates the production of traffic management plans and layout inventory lists. TMPA ensures your plans implement the "Red Book" rules on signing, lighting, and guarding that health and safety requirements impose regarding the welfare of workers and the public.
Using TMPA you can significantly shorten the time, effort, and cost it takes to produce traffic management plans that are standard, consistent, and adhere to the code of practice.
TMPA is a digitised and automated end-to-end planning process to:
- Produce a consistent, compliant traffic management plan and reduce the risk of fines, delays and mistakes
- Improve permit accuracy to ensure that every traffic management plan has the right permit
- Significantly improve visibility, transparency and auditability for all stakeholders. With TMPA everyone shares one version of the truth
- Connect to other systems and automate many of the planning processes - from permitting, inventory control and equipment loading through to finance and billing
It's cloud based:
- The geospatially correct digital twin it creates is easily shared with other systems, partners and stakeholders
- The system updates in real-time so every stakeholder across every worksite can see the latest version of the plan
- Traffic Management regulations are built into the solution, allowing you to create a site-specific, compliant traffic management plan in less than 60 seconds
- The TMPA portal can be accessed anywhere on any internet connected PC, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Configurability: The 1Streetworks’ TMPA Solution has the ‘red book’ Code of Practice pre-configured, and additional requirements can be incorporated rapidly.
- Processing speed: A plan can be made in a matter of minutes.
- Ongoing support: Our solution supports the continual evolution of the Safety at Street Works and Road Works; A Code of Practice as well as additional requirements that may arise in future.