1Spatial as your trusted advisor
At 1Spatial we don’t separate our Maintenance and Technical Support contracts for FME; if you’re on active FME product maintenance, you’ve automatically got access to our Technical Support Service.
As a leading global Platinum Partner of Safe Software with product specialists based in the UK, Ireland, Australia, France and Belgium we provide solutions to Connect applications, Transform data and Automate tasks. We sell FME licenses and provide industry leading technical support, training and consultancy services for all Safe’s product platforms, including FME Desktop, Server and Cloud.
In addition we host regular webinars, events and training to show our customers how to best leverage their investment, thanks to the skill of our Certified FME staff.
We provide a Maintenance and Technical Support service to customers who have bought direct from 1Spatial and we also extend exactly the same level of service to organisations that transfer their maintenance agreements into our care, later in their usage lifecycle.
We don’t charge a fee to transfer your maintenance agreement to us mid-term, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Barnsley supports slicker, smarter decisions with FME
“FME is fantastic for the transformation of spatial data, a lot of our data is unstructured and we had data in many different formats, so FME was ideal for us”IT Systems Manager | Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
Working in partnership
Having worked as a partner of Safe Software’s since 1999 we’re already working with many key customers in the UK, Ireland and beyond, helping to support them in their use of the industry leading Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tool; FME.
What are the benefits from a 1Spatial FME Annual Maintenance and Technical Support contract?
- Software Updates: When a new version or point release of FME becomes available, you're automatically entitled to it so your organisation can immediately take full advantage of the new formats, transformers and other user-inspired improvements introduced in each new release.
- Technical Support: You'll get the expert assistance you need to install and use the core functionality and components in FME direct from 1Spatial's FME Certified Professionals. It includes support for installation, licensing, bug investigation, and "how to" questions accessed via email, telephone and via our self-service portal.
- Full Credit for Upgrades: When your Annual Maintenance is kept up-to-date, your FME software retains its full value. If you choose to upgrade to an FME edition with higher functionality or to a different license configuration, you will get full credit for your product trade-in.
- Reinstatement: We’re happy to work with our customers to reinstate the maintenance on licenses where this may have lapsed. In many cases its far more cost effective to reinstate the maintenance on an old license than it is to purchase a new license.
- Free Webinar Training: All our customers are eligible to register for free online training via our FME webinar series. Find out what the latest topics are and register at www.1spatial.com/events. Customers also have priority access to the session recordings.
- Predictable Budget Planning: With Annual Maintenance, you can make predictable annual payments that fit into your budget planning cycle.
Help & Support Centre
Free Webinar Training
All our customers are eligible to register for free online training via our FME webinar series. Find out what the latest topics are and register here. Customers also have priority access to the session recordings.Register now
For more information about FME’s capabilities or to hear about the services we offer.Contact