Global Support and Expertise
Our committed team of experienced Support Engineers and Product Specialists pride ourselves in offering you an excellent, individual service. Combining a high level of technical expertise and extensive knowledge of our supported products and solutions, we can rapidly get to the root cause of your software or configuration issues.
Our team are skilled in supporting all 1Spatial products and also other leading geospatial products we resell, such as FME and Geocortex.
- A range of support packages
- Rapid response times
- Application and industry expertise
- Dedicated teams
- Multiple contact options
- Remote Access support
- Personalised approach
1Spatial can provide a range of support packages to suit your requirements and business needs.
Our Standard Package provides comprehensive cover for our supported products and solutions:
- Latest Software Releases - Make sure you are staying up to date and maximising the value of your software by receiving the latest product releases.
- Dedicated Service Desk - Get direct access to our Client Support team using the dedicated service desk.
- Online Case Management Portal - Log, track and update your support cases easily and conveniently online.
- Online Knowledge Base - Access a wide range of help and resources online.
- Product Documentation - Benefit from accessing the most up to date product documentation.
- Remote Access Support - Our support team can arrange quick and easy remote access to support you without delay.
- User Groups - Join the rest of the 1Spatial community at regular client-only webinars and events.
- Opportunity to present at 1Spatial events and webinars - Raise the profile of your organisation and showcase the innovative projects and work you are doing
In addition to the benefits provided in the Standard Package, our Advanced option delivers the following:
- Inclusive Service Days - 6 full service days each year to help you with your consultancy, training or onsite support needs.
- Software Installation Consultant - 2 full days access to a dedicated software installation expert.
- Quarterly Service Reviews - A service review meeting each quarter attended by your assigned Support Lead and Account Manager (or other suitable 1Spatial representative). Includes provision of a detailed service report covering the relevant period.
- Software and Service Promotions - Benefit from User Group promotions, discounts and special offers on software and services.
- 1Spatial Product Beta Program Membership - Be one of the first to hear about and trial the newest 1Spatial software releases*.
*Access to Beta releases for software resold by 1Spatial will be determined by the software vendor, although when available, access to such releases can usually be agreed on request.
The Premium Package delivers a tailored service to support and administer 1Spatial and supported third-party products across an organisation or within an enterprise solution. This could include elements from the Advanced Package, or as an example could include one or more of the following:
- Specific or non-standard service levels
- A greater number of inclusive service days
- Dedicated onsite support
- Specialist remote support services
- Product Roadmap Updates
- Software Patch Releases
- Access to a 1Spatial Technical Lead
- Extended Life Support
- Membership on the 1Spatial Client Advisory Board.
Help & Support Centre
Contact your local Support Team
As well as supporting our customers from our global head office in Cambridge, UK, we provide dedicated, regionally based support from our offices in France, Belgium, Australia and the U.S.
Contact numbers for local offices:
|Country||Contact Telephone Number|
|UK||+44 (0)1223 423069|
|USA||+1 703 444 9488|
|Australia||+61 2 9527 9592|
|Ireland||+353 (0)1 697 8410|
|Belgium||+32 (0)4 361 47 01|
|France||+33 (0)1 71 33 01 01|
|Rest of the World||+44 (0)1223 423069|
If you have access to our 1Spatial Community Portal you can log and track support requests, join product forums and search the knowledge base. Login here