Health & Safety Policy Statement
- Ensure that in-house standards and procedures are maintained to manage the risks associated with our premises and activities
- Regularly monitor our performance as necessary to ensure we achieve our objective of continuous improvement
- Provide sufficient resources and equipment to meet the requirements of current Health & Safety legislation and aim to achieve the standards of ‘Good Practice’ across all offices applicable to our activities
- Actively promote an open attitude to Health and Safety issues, encouraging staff to identify and report hazards so that we can all contribute to creating and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Communicate and consult with our staff on all issues affecting their health and safety and, in doing so, bring this policy to their attention.
- Provide adequate training for our staff to enable them to work safely and effectively, and to ensure they are competent and confident in the work they carry out.
- Carry out and regularly review risk assessments to identify hazards and existing control measures. We will prioritise, plan and complete any corrective actions required to reduce risk to an acceptable level.
- Maintain our premises and work equipment to a standard that ensures that risks are effectively managed.
- Ensure that responsibilities for Health and Safety are allocated, understood, monitored and fulfilled.
- Provide a safe working environment free from hazards which complies with local standards, rules and standards
- Comply with local legislation across all offices
- Retain access to competent advice and assistance through the support of local experts/information resources, thereby ensuring that we are aware of relevant changes in legislation and ‘Good Practice’.
- Co-operate with other organisations to ensure that they are aware of any risks to their staff and other people posed by our activities, that we are aware of any risks to our staff from their activities, and that we comply with the relevant requirements of legislation.
- We will ensure that, during the Covid-19 pandemic, we follow the relevant government guidelines on making all offices safe working environments. All employees will be made aware of the new office rules in their office to ensure they comply with the guidelines.
It is the duty of all of us when at work:
- To take reasonable care of our own safety
- To take reasonable care of the safety of others who may be affected by what we do or fail to do
- To co-operate so that we can all comply with our legal duties
- To ensure we do not interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health and safety.
- To report any concerns that we have using out internal procedures
- Use noticeboards to display relevant and legislative information
- Abide by local health & safety regulations and requirements for each country
- To follow and comply with local Covid-19 guidelines