5 Hot Features of FME 2021
Missed the webinar or want to watch it again? Please complete the form to view on-demand!
Whether you're new to FME or an experienced user, our free webinars are packed with tips, tricks and knowledge to take your FME expertise to the next level!
FME 2021 has landed and there’s a lot to take in, so much so, that what might seem like an insignificant new feature at first can have some serious benefits to your data integration routines.
In this session, we’ll hear from our 5 highly qualified consultants on what their 5 hot features are in FME and why you might want to take a closer look.
- Enterprise Integration - Using the connectors Safe continues to introduce each year to better integrate FME Server with other systems.
- The FME Parameter Manager - How to improve the user experience of FME parameters in 2021 with the FME Parameter Manager.
- Self Service -Are you tired of doing repetitive tasks? We'll cover off how you can use FME technology to provide self-service functions to people within your organisation. Self-service data access, data submissions and requests can be streamlined using FME.
- Creating PDF Reports - Do you need to create PDF reports as part of your ETL process? These tips can help you create pretty PDF reports via FME.
- Getting Started Quickly with FME Cloud - Access the power of FME Server instantly without the burden of managing hardware and security.
This webinar is part of our free FME education programme where we focus on one specific topic and dive deep under the covers to highlight a particular data challenge or solution. All of our historic webinars are published on our on-demand webinar page, just in case you missed a session, you can review it there… but if you join us on the live session you’ll have the opportunity to ask our expert presenter some questions around the topic.
In the meantime, if you have any technical questions, or you’d just like a quotation for FME, some training or a dedicated consultancy session from one of our FME Certified Professionals, just send us some details to Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to get back to you.