FME Form Beginner Training Online
Category: FME Form (formerly Desktop) Beginners Training
Date: Various dates available
Learn from the experts how to use the essential components and capabilities in FME through personal tuition in this course, which includes extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
Get started with FME with 1Spatial’s FME Form Beginner Course. Whether you are brand new to FME or have some experience, this course is ideal for users intending to use FME to connect and integrate their data or simply want to have a general knowledge of it’s abilities.
- Introduce FME Form
- Focus on building a good foundation of fundamentals around data translation and transformation
- Introduce users to the best transformers to begin with
- Best practices to adhere to
So, you can walk away with the skills to build your own workflows.
This training course is suitable for you if:
- You are a new user of FME and need some formal direction on how to get the most from your investment.
- You didn’t receive training when you first started using FME and want to progress faster.
- You want a better understanding on transformers available, how to find them and how they work.
- You want to learn best practices when using FME.
- You want an overview of FME and it’s capabilities.
- An Introduction to FME Form
- Data Translation Basic
- Data Transformation Basics
- Practical Transformer Use
- Best Practices
Please complete the form and a member of our FME Division will be in touch to discuss the course content, cost and answer any questions you may have. As we also offer bespoke content, as well as private training options, if you think you might be interested in something other than this specific advertised course, just add a little extra detail to the comments box to explain what you’re looking for. We’d be interested to know if you’ve got more than 1 delegate that requires training, what level of training they need and where and when you’d ideally like the training to take place.