Sales Business Hunter
Sales Business Hunter
Location: Australia (Remote working from home or at one of our Offices)
Employment Type: Full time, Part-Time Permanent or Contract
Offered Salary: Competitive, details will be made available upon interview.
In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – improving services, maximising efficiency and even saving lives. Data is driving economies around the world and 1Spatial’s suite of solutions helps our customers manage their complex geospatial data. We are a rapidly growing global business with offices in Australia, Belgium, Cambridge UK (HO), France, Ireland, Tunisia and USA.
1Spatial’s success lies in exceeding the expectations of its customers and meeting sales targets through a dedicated and professional sales team. Our objective is to help customers understand how data and technology can revolutionise their organisations, their sector and wider society.
Would you be a good fit for the 1Spatial Sales team?
We are looking for exceptional individuals who demonstrate sales excellence, innovation, a deep understanding of digital technology and collaborative behaviours to help grow our Australian business. Alongside our carefully chosen partners, 1Spatial is at the forefront of some of the most innovative and transformational projects.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in 1Spatial’s growth strategy by identifying and developing value propositions for customers. You should therefore have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and have experience in bringing new propositions to market.
As a Sales Business Hunter, your primary focus will be contributing to the overall growth of sales in Australasia. Along with the rest of the sales team, you will be responsible for identifying and closing prospective business in line with 1Spatial’s growth strategy.
Exceptional customer service is what differentiates 1Spatial. Therefore, candidates would be expected to demonstrate excellent customer relationship skills that result in retention, new revenue and increased profitability of client accounts.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and securing new customer accounts to meet new sales revenue targets
- Meeting existing account revenue targets through the closure of software, services and maintenance contracts within existing accounts
- Taking responsibility for creating and managing a pipeline of sales opportunities throughout the year with sufficient revenue coverage to meet the required annual revenue target
- Building strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders within assigned accounts
- Qualifying all opportunities and collaborating with 1Spatial’s Technical Team to develop innovative solutions for customers
- Leading the response to competitive tenders, delivering customer proposals and delivering presentations. Where required, this will include coordinating support from colleagues and partners
- Working with the Sales Team, Services Team and Marketing Team to ensure your account strategies are supported with the appropriate marketing content
- Maintaining clear and accurate sales forecasts in the CRM
Required Skills and experience:
- Proven sales and account management experience
- Sound knowledge of the Australian Geospatial Industry
- Ability to achieve sales targets through the sale of software products and solutions
- Experience in establishing key partnerships to drive joint opportunities
- Willingness to travel extensively (currently restricted due to pandemic situation)
- Enthusiasm to achieve results in a growing, ambitious, and innovative team
- Hardworking, results-driven, motivated by success
Desired Skills and experience:
- Experience in the Utilities, Government, Transport, Resources and AEC markets.
- A general level of knowledge of the GIS industry
- Knowledge of FME products.
- Knowledge of 1Spatial products
- Knowledge of ArcGIS products
- Data management experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- 20 days annual leave
- Personal Development Allowance
- Buying/selling annual leave
- Flexible work location
- Above Award Maternity/Paternity
- Opportunities to travel
Please send a covering letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require further information or would like an informal chat about the role, please contact email@example.com.
We require that all candidates can demonstrate their eligibility to work in Australia.