FME Desktop Introductory Training
Current Training Schedule
Take a look at all of our up-coming FME courses and register your interest.Find a course
FME® Desktop Introductory Training
Duration: Two days of training
Instructor: All our courses are delivered by a Certified FME Trainer, accredited by Safe Software
Course Outline: View the current course outline
This course is suitable for you if:
- You are a new user of FME and need some formal direction in how to get the most from your investment
- You didn’t have any time for training when you first started using FME and as a result you feel that you missed out on the fundamentals that could really help you to progress faster now
- You’ve been using FME for a while but feel that there is more ‘capability’ that you can leverage from the latest version of FME
- Your focus is more strategic rather than technical, but you’d like to understand more about FME’s capabilities to be able to influence colleagues or investigate where FME can assist you in streamlining processes in your business.
Learn from the experts how to use the essential components and capabilities in FME through personal tuition in this two-day course, which includes extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
- Data translation basics
- Data transformation
- Best Practice
- Readers and Writers
- Practical Transformer Use
If this schedule does not completely meet your needs please contact us so that we can discuss tailoring a course to suit your specific location, business needs and objectives.