FME Form Introductory Training
Learn from the experts how to use the essential components and capabilities in FME through personal tuition in this two-day course, which includes extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
Duration: 2 days (view available dates below)
Instructor: All our courses are delivered by a Certified FME Trainer, accredited by Safe Software
Training Format: Online
- Data translation basics
- Data transformation
- Best Practice
- Readers and Writers
- Practical Transformer Use
This is for you if...
- You are a new user of FME and need some formal direction in how to get the most from your investment
- You didn’t have any time for training when you first started using FME and as a result you feel that you missed out on the fundamentals that could really help you to progress faster now
- You’ve been using FME for a while but feel that there is more ‘capability’ that you can leverage from the latest version of FME
- Your focus is more strategic rather than technical, but you’d like to understand more about FME’s capabilities to be able to influence colleagues or investigate where FME can assist you in streamlining processes in your business.
Submit your training enquiry
How it works
- Fill out this form to submit your enquiry
- A member of our team will be in touch to confirm availability for your date and send you details of how to pay
- We will send you a confirmation email with your course details prior to the course start date
Do you have special FME training requirements?
For example 💡
- You want the standard course material but delivered over a longer period
- You’d like some of the course material combining to create a hybrid course
- You’d like one of our Certified Trainers to come to you
- You’d like some one-to-one mentoring style training, instead of a classroom approach.