FME® Desktop Advanced Online Instructor Led Training
Duration: 8 hours of tuition over 2 days from a Certified FME Trainer
Standard Price: $900 per person plus GST
Time Zone: Courses start at 11am AEST
Course Outline: View the current course outline
As with our FME Desktop Introductory course, our FME Certified Trainers will be available online to deliver the same high quality training instruction as the Classroom courses with the added convenience of attendees participating from their desks, wherever they may be in Australia or further afield. Each course will be interactive, with our helpful trainers providing step-by-step instruction as you complete hands-on exercises.
Receive live instruction from FME Certified Trainers over 2 days, covering the full content FME Desktop Advanced course, at a cost of $900 per attendee plus GST. Join a course to:
- Work through a series of hands-on exercises (a training manual, sample data, and a virtual machine with an FME license are all provided)
- Ask and receive answers to your questions about FME or how to apply it your own situation
- Receive a certificate after successfully completing your course
Learn from the experts how to use the essential components and capabilities in FME through this two-day course, which includes extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises, including how to:
- Get to grips with the newest features in FME Desktop
- Build advanced transformations using FME Workbench
- Create multipurpose, flexible workspaces employing Generic and Dynamic capabilities
- Create custom Transformers and Formats
- Learn how to tune and improve the efficiency of your FME processes through a better understanding of feature flow
- Work with FME and Spatial Databases.
- Advanced Parameter Use
- Performance Considerations
- Custom Transformers
- Advanced Reading and Writing
- Advanced Attribute Handling
- FME and Spatial Databases (Optional)
If this schedule does not completely meet your needs please contact us on email@example.com so that we can discuss tailoring a course to suit your location, business needs and objectives.