FME Form Advanced Training
Learn from the experts how to use advanced components and capabilities in FME through personal tuition in this two-day course, which includes extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
Duration: 2 days (view available dates below)
Instructor: All our courses are delivered by a Certified FME Trainer, accredited by Safe Software
Training Format: Online
- Advanced Parameter Use
- Performance Considerations
- Custom Transformers
- Advanced Readers and Writers
- Advanced Attribute Handling
This is for you if...
- You have been using FME for a while and you’d like to discover some more of FME’s capabilities
- You’d like to understand what’s new in the latest FME version and how to put the new functionality to the best use
- You have some specific challenges with your data that you’d like to discuss with a Certified FME Trainer
- You want to learn how to optimise the performance of your FME processes
- You’d like to become an FME Certified Professional and you need some formal advanced training to count towards your accreditation.
"The trainer was very good at ensuring concentration levels did not slip. His teaching methods were exceptional and entertaining, particularly in his use of case studies and examples in order to get across the vital aspects of what he was trying to demonstrate."
Nick Davies, System Support Officer
Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
Submit your training enquiry
How it works
- Fill out this form to submit your enquiry
- A member of our team will be in touch to confirm availability for your date and send you details of how to pay
- We will send you a confirmation email with your course details prior to the course start date
Do you have special FME training requirements?
For example 💡
- You want the standard course material but delivered over a longer period
- You’d like some of the course material combining to create a hybrid course
- You’d like one of our Certified Trainers to come to you
- You’d like some one-to-one mentoring style training, instead of a classroom approach.