1Spatial update on Covid-19
1Spatial Update on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to have an unprecedented impact globally, we want to reassure all our valued customers that we are doing everything to ensure seamless continuity of all our activities.
1Spatial is taking steps to ensure our business continues to function as normal and that any impact caused by COVID-19, wherever possible, does not affect our services.
- Based on advice from both the World Health Organisation and the local Governments in the locations where we operate, we have examined our contingency plans to safeguard our capacity to operate and continue to meet our commitments in this exceptional time.
- In line with government advice, the majority of our staff will now be working from home with all but essential travel halted and relying more on web based calls and remote assist options to ensure seamless continuity of support services to our clients.
- All our dedicated support desk staff can work from home without any restrictions to their ability to respond to support requests. This capability extends to other staff members that deal with customer support queries, such as our consultants from the various technical services teams.
- If you need to report an issue you can continue to raise cases via email, voice call or the 1Spatial Communities Portal.
- Where 1Spatial is the reseller of third-party software, for example Geocortex from VertiGIS and FME from Safe Software, we are working with our partners to secure and sustain service levels. Please continue to raise cases with 1Spatial by the methods referred to above.
Whilst we move to operating remotely, our intention as ever is to deliver an excellent service. We are here if you need us and are thinking of all our customers, partners and our community around the world as we all join together at this time.
If you require further information regarding our COVID-19 policies and contingency plans, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.