Below is a list of shareholders in 1Spatial plc who have notified the company that they own 3% or more of the share capital:
Number of Shares
Percentage of Issued Shared Capital
|Columbia Threadneedle Investments (UK)||22,097,231||20.00%|
|Canaccord Genuity Fund Management||17,862,433||16.17%|
|Azini Capital Partners||13,709,535||12.41%|
|Harwood Capital LLP||10,265,000||9.29%|
|Legal & General Investment Management Ltd||6,828,195||6.18%|
|BGF Investment Management Ltd.||6,145,100||5.56%|
|J O Hambro Capital Management||6,000,000||5.43%|
|Herald Investment Management||3,950,000||3.58%|
This information was last updated on 25th November 2020.
- 1Spatial Plc has 110,805,795 ordinary shares of 10p in issue, of which a total of 319,635 ordinary shares are held in treasury. Therefore, the total number of ordinary shares with voting rights is 110,486,160*.
- 50.03% of shares in issue are not in public hands
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of 1Spatial Plc securities
- 1Spatial securities are not currently trading on any other platform or exchange
- 1Spatial is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
* In addition, there are deferred shares with an approximate value of €0.4 million to be issued in March 2023, in relation to the Geomap-Imagis acquisition completed in May 2019.
For all enquiries about shares:
Telephone 0871 664 0300 between Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5.30pm excluding public holidays in England and Wales – calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
From outside the UK: +44 371 664 0300. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate.
Visit Link Asset Service’s online services page to log into the share portal, download forms and read reports.
Please send all letters related to share enquiries to:
34 Beckenham Road
To access our shareholder FAQs please visit the Share Portal
Please note that ‘Capita Asset Services’ has become ‘Link Asset Services’ with effect from 6th November 2017.