Below is a list of shareholders in 1Spatial plc who have notified the company that they own 3% or more of the share capital:
Number of Shares
Percentage of Issued Shared Capital
|Columbia Threadneedle Investments (UK)||22,097,231||20.00%|
|Canaccord Genuity Fund Management||17,862,433||16.17%|
|Azini Capital Partners||13,709,535||12.41%|
|BGF Investment Management Ltd.||6,145,100||5.56%|
|J O Hambro Capital Management||6,000,000||5.43%|
|Harwood Capital LLP||5,000,000||4.52%|
|Herald Investment Management||3,950,000||3.58%|
This information was last updated on 22nd September 2021.
- 1Spatial Plc has 110,805,795 ordinary shares of 10p in issue, of which a total of 319,635 ordinary shares are held in treasury. Therefore, the total number of ordinary shares with voting rights is 110,486,160*.
- 50.03% of shares in issue are not in public hands
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of 1Spatial Plc securities
- 1Spatial securities are not currently trading on any other platform or exchange
- 1Spatial is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
* In addition, there are deferred shares with an approximate value of €0.03 million to be issued in March 2023, in relation to the Geomap-Imagis acquisition completed in May 2019.
For all enquiries about shares:
Telephone: 0371 664 0391 - Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate.
We are open between 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
Visit Link Asset Service’s online services page to log into the share portal, download forms and read reports.
Please send all letters related to share enquiries to:
29 Wellington Street
To access our shareholder FAQs please visit the Share Portal