Next Generation 911
Public Safety NG9-1-1 Solution
Instantly check and verify the completeness and quality of your NG9-1-1 data
1Spatial’s Public Safety NG9-1-1 Solution combines a powerful rules engine and data aggregator with a self-service cloud platform to support public safety entities in their data readiness needs. The unique rules-based process includes pre-configured criteria aligned to NENA standards and State-specific requirements which identify exactly where the data requires adjustment, enabling users to immediately and accurately pinpoint problems and errors that can be rectified quickly.
Ensure compliance with NENA standards
The completeness and accuracy of data is essential in an NG9-1-1 project. The Solution has NENA standards already built-in to validate public safety data, ensuring the completeness and precision of the data.
Our built-in validation of non-conformances makes fixing data errors more efficient, allowing for the rapid identification and resolution of any non-conformances.
A manual process and synchronization between different departments allows for data subjectivity. With the Public Safety NG9-1-1 Solution, data validation is automated, removing any subjectivity that may arise from a manual process.
1Spatial’s Public Safety NG9-1-1 Solution instantly checks and proves the completeness and quality of your NG9-1-1 spatial datasets before you deliver it to the State or provision it to your ESInet.
- Clearly demarcates gaps, overlaps, and incomplete data
- Converts local data to relevant State geospatial data schema
- Exactly pinpoints problems/errors, within and between jurisdictions
- Consistently measures progress over time as improvements are made
- Provides a common platform for efficient data rollups, from cities and counties to a state level
- Enables continuous, secure, and consistent data updates
- Realizes significant economies of scale
- Simple drag-and-drop interface for uploading data
How 1Spatial helped the State of Minnesota with their NG9-1-1 Transition (10-Minute Watch)
“We could not have accomplished this without the support of 1Spatial.”9-1-1 Program Manager, State of Minnesota
- The Public Safety NG9-1-1 Solution is powered by a patented rules engine and user-friendly web portal.
- The solution allows users to define and run business rules across multiple sources of data.
- Rules can access both spatial and non-spatial data and can check the quality of the data or improve, enhance or transform it into a more accurate, trusted and useable form.
- These rules are centrally managed so over time they evolve and contribute to an ever growing ‘knowledge repository’.
- The solution is used for automated data validation, integration, correction, enhancement, and collaboration.
- The web-based portal provides a secure, simple and controlled way to upload and validate data from multiple sources and formats, enabling data suppliers to securely access and upload their data from anywhere.
1Spatial offers two Public Safety NG9-1-1 Solution options, a VaaS (Validation-as-a-Service) Solution and an Enterprise Solution:
|300 + NG9-1-1 data validations (including fishbone analysis)|
|User-friendly web portal|
|Rapid processing speed|
|Spatial and tabular reports (validation results)|
|Supports evolving NENA standards and recommendations|
|Supports schema mapping of data into the NENA GIS Data Model|
|Able to configure new business rules|
|Change detection module|
|Cross-jurisdiction (statewide) data validations|
|Integrates with existing Enterprise GIS (and other) systems|
|Supports additional use cases (e.g. parcels, etc.)|
|Supports business intelligence (BI) systems/dashboarding|
|Supports custom schemas and layers|
|Supports other departments in the organization (e.g. DOT, etc.)|
|Unlimited number of users (ideal for statewide and other larger government entities)|
|Quick deployment (1-2 months)|
|Quicker deployment (< 2 weeks)|
How 1Spatial's NG9-1-1 technology is different
- Speed to deployment: Unlike other providers, with 1Spatial's NG9-1-1 solution, an initial implementation can be stood up within a matter of weeks.
- Configurability: The 1Spatial Public Safety NG9-1-1 Solution has NENA standards pre-configured, and additional requirements can be incorporated rapidly.
- Scalability and processing speed: Our technology can handle large volumes of data, from multiple data suppliers, without placing undue demands on internal storage and processing capabilities.
- Track record: 1Spatial's Public Safety NG9-1-1 Solution is already being used by 7 states and Los Angeles County.
- Ongoing support: Our solution supports the continual evolution of NENA standards as well as additional requirements that may arise in future.