The Power of FME® in the Cloud
FME Cloud is the hosted version of FME Server. It’s the ultimate platform for connecting the web, combining the automation power of FME Server with the flexibility of the cloud. Handle the complexity of spatial data in apps like Google Maps, ArcGIS Online, CartoDB, and hundreds more.
Start by building integration workflows in FME Desktop’s drag-and-drop interface. Then use FME Cloud to run them constantly in real time, in response to events, or on a time interval. Scale up or down as needed and only pay for what you use.
FME Cloud is the most flexible way to automate the flow of data between nearly any combination of cloud and on-premises applications.
FME Cloud is used to:
- Share even the most complex workflows through a web browser
- Enable your customers to self-serve data from your hosted repository
- Check data and issue validation reports against a set of your quality rules
- Connect applications or keep cloud based mapping environments up to date
- Synchronise services and systems
- Stream data or monitor moving assets like vehicles.
In general, if the majority of your data is in the cloud or you don’t want to worry about costs for hardware acquisition and maintenance, then select FME Cloud. However, if the majority of your data is on-premise or you need some advanced configurations or formats, then select FME Server.
Skip the Hardware. It takes less than 10 minutes to get FME Cloud up and running.
For more information about FME’s capabilities or to hear about the services we offer, please contact us.