UN Validation App
Migrating straight into the Esri Utility Network without cleaning your data first can result in many errors and be very time-consuming. The UN Validation App utilises the Asset Package (FGDB) so that you can do multiple iterations until you're confident you have the data and the model just right.
Once your data is in an Asset Package it can be checked for data quality issues and conformance with the configured UN Rules. The UN Validation App can also propose rules that you have missed based on the geometric relationships within your data.
Our UN Validation App is a series of checks that ensure no data quality issues have been introduced during the migration and check against the UN Rules. It is much easier to capture and fix any issues before moving into the Esri system.
The UN Validation App runs a variety of rules in the following categories:
- Utility Network rules
- You can also add custom business rules if required
- Validate your UN model before its published
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- No software to install
- Quick and easy to get started
- Secure platform
- Can be installed on-premise if required
- Access via an intuitive web portal
- Drag and drop
- Upload your data in an Esri File Geodatabase (.gdb)
- Zipped up (.zip)
- Other formats are supported if required
- Clear and accurate spatial reports
- Track your progress over time
1Spatial assisting Hunter Water for Utility Network Migration
Hunter Water’s GIS Lead, Sam De Lore, said, “Through our partnership with 1Spatial, we have seen a major improvement to our data quality, migration & validation processes. Prior to the implementation of the 1Spatial tools, we were limited to reactively fixing errors identified by the data migration after it was complete. Initially, this was yielding high error counts impacting testing & the development of critical integrations. We are now able to assess our source data before, during and after the migration process with the tools designed and configured by the 1Spatial team.”
Speak to an expert
Fill out the form to get started on your Utility Network migration. Our solution includes:
- Silver level Esri partner accreditation.
- Decades of trusted expertise
- Flexible solution (configuration at every stage)
- Quality checking at every stage
- Ensure compliance with the UN Model even before it’s built
- REST APIs enable automation and integration