Join us for our 2020 Smarter Data, Smarter World Conference
Join us virtually at this year’s annual Smarter Data, Smarter World (SDSW) conference, which gives you the opportunity to hear how organisations are unlocking the value of location data.
Our free SDSW conference will highlight the challenges and opportunities facing our industry – and through a combination of presentations and demonstrations we will show you a variety of novel and innovative ways to address these challenges.
Unlocking the value of location data
We unlock the value of location data by bringing together our technical expertise, innovative solutions, industry knowledge and our global customer base. We are striving to make the world more sustainable, safer and smarter for the future. We believe the answers to achieving these goals are held in data. At 1Spatial, we are committed to working with our customers, to unlock the value of their data and create a smarter world.
We look forward to welcoming you to the first digital Smarter Data, Smarter World Conference, taking place between 9th and 12th November:
- Join us on Monday 9th November for our plenary session, where Claire Milverton, CEO at 1Spatial, will welcome you, as we share how our solutions and technology are benefitting the GIS community through a mix of customer presentations and demonstrations. We will also be welcoming a number industry keynote speakers to share their experiences and thoughts on how the GIS landscape is changing.
- Join us on Tuesday 10th November as we take a deep dive into how we’re working with Government sectors globally. We help maintain public trust in Government decision-making to accelerate delivery of economic, social and environmental benefits derived from geospatial data. Through a mix of live demonstrations and customer presentations we invite you to learn how we are enabling innovation and development by harnessing the power of geospatial data. We are also delighted to welcome a number of industry keynote speakers and panellists to our event.
- Join us Wednesday 11th November to discover how our we’re helping the Transport sector to maintain their asset data and ensure a connected network that has the capacity to meet future demands. Via live customer and technical presentations we will show you how to manage complex supply chains, whilst delivering a dependable service that improves the overall customer experience and we will welcome a number of industry keynote speakers and panellists to our event.
- Join us on Thursday 12th November to learn how we’re collaborating with Utility companies to ensure a reliable and safe supply of product to customers, whilst ensuring regulatory compliance is met. Hear from our customers how we’ve been creating targeted solutions that benefit the business from the boardroom to the field. We will also showcase some of the solutions and technology that underpin many of the successful projects we have been involved with and welcome a number of industry keynotes to share their experiences.
The conference is designed to offer a range of opportunities for you to learn about ways in which organisations are becoming more sustainable, safer and smarter with location data:
Sustainable: Whether you need to ensure network capacity is fit for future demand or you are trying to manage and minimise product loss to improve operational efficiencies and lower cost, we all have a common goal. We need to sustainably meet the changing needs and expectations of customers and regulators, whilst reducing our ecological footprint.
Safer: Implementing the right solutions and ensuring your data is always valid and up to date can reduce the duration and cost of incidents and ensure safety at all times, whilst ensuring confidence is maintained in your organisation. Hear how organisations are using data-led solutions to drive accurate, timely and effective business decisions.
Smarter: We all want to do more with less, so being able to improve operational efficiencies and lower cost, while managing complex supply chains and driving automation and collaboration is complex. Make your world smarter by turning data into information and creating one single source reference. Learn how rules-based solutions deliver enterprise-scale, cross-platform, automation to the data life-cycle.
Join us to:
- Hear how organisations are innovating with data to drive better business decisions
- Discover how current technology trends are making your data increasingly valuable
- Find out how a solutions based approach can drive accurate business decisions
- Consult with experts on your unique challenges and opportunities
- Explore real customer experiences: lessons learned and benefits gained
- Learn about the latest updates from 1Spatial and our partner solutions
- Network with likeminded professionals and exchange ideas.
Registration is open and we look forward to welcoming you – virtually – in November.