Technical Deep Dive of Data Quality Hub for Emergency Services
Technical Overview and Roadmap of the Data Quality Hub for Emergency Services
Phill Ridley, Senior Business Development, hosted a webinar on a technical deep dive into our new Police Data Quality Hub solution.
Emergency Services rely on location data for both responding to incidents and proactive work through the identification of patterns and trends. It is therefore vital that this data is of good quality, to allow users to have confidence in decisions made based on the data in life critical situations. We understand that every force has different processes and therefore have different deployment options. Either connect directly to your data for live automated cleansing, or extract data and upload it to the hub for validation and cleansing allowing control over what data is re-submitted back to the live database.
The Police Data Quality Hub provides data quality apps based on use cases that have been designed with users for users. All of these hubs are powered by 1Spatial’s patented rules engine, taking a positive rules approach to ensure data is exactly as the user needs.
During this webinar Phill Ridley, Senior Consultant covers:
- Technical overview of the Data Quality Hub
- Examples and demos of the existing apps
- Look “under the hood” at the rules engine that is powering these apps, and how the rule logic guarantees good quality data
- Showcasing the flexible deployment and multiple integration options
- Roadmap of new apps to be made available on the Hub