Partner with us
Power up your next project with 1Spatial
Leaders in geospatial data and location master data management
With more than 30 years' data management expertise, combined with our powerful patented technology, we support some of the largest and most complex data sets in the world.
We regularly partner with leading organisations across the geospatial ecosystem, adding value to digital transformation projects - and delivering better outcomes for customers.
Our partners include tech consultancies, systems integrators, software developers, professional services firms and geospatial specialists, such as the following leading companies:
Free Download: Geospatial Data and Digital Transformation: 5 Key Challenges and Opportunities
Download this comprehensive guide on how to make the most of geospatial data and ensure the success of your digital transformation projects.Download now
Contact us about partnering with us
Together we can build stronger data foundations
Operating at the intersection of two growing global markets, GIS (geospatial information systems) and MDM (master data management), our Location Master Data Management approach unlocks the value of geospatial data - for a safer, smarter and more sustainable world.
We can help you take control of your clients' data throughout its lifecycle, making it fit for purpose, compliant, and of a consistent quality, enabling critical decision-making and improved data governance.
Collaborating with Version 1 on a Digital Transformation Project for the Department of Finance (N. Ireland)
“Our partnership with 1Spatial is key not only to this relationship but also to our wider strategic focus across this sector in the UK and Ireland. Our combined expertise and experience in this area will continue to add real value to this sector.”CEO | Version 1
Our data management capabilities
- Data validation. Our technology prepares disparate data sources for synchronization by assessing the data against predefined standards or rules.
- Data cleansing. We apply automatic corrections to measure and improve spatial and non-spatial data quality.
- Data migration and transformation. We can identify where and how spatial and non-spatial data in different systems connect together to manage and improve semantic consistency.
- Data quality. We implement automated data improvement processes, integrating “change only” updates to maintain uniformity and keep different systems synchronized.
- Data governance and management. We enable organizations to make business-critical decisions and support initiatives using quality data to gain richer insights. Our dashboard views enable you to view quality issues, audit logs and reports to manage stewardship and accountability and ensure data governance is embedded in your organisation.
Our partners are leaders in their field that share the 1Spatial ethos; making the world safer, smarter and more sustainable for the future. Find out more about our partners.